|RainDance Water Systems Product|
Viqua PRO24-186 (24gpm) 4-Log Adenovirus UV Water Disinfection System - USEPA Validated - The PRO24-186 UV Water Disinfection System. UV Makes Complying With The Ground Water Rule And LT2 Regulations A Lot Easier.
United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) 4 Log: 3rd party validated for Adenovirus (4-log virus)
Special Price: $9,873.00 - Includes FREE Delivery Within The Continental US
Includes Free RainDance Accessories - Water Leak Detector, Preloaded Flash Drive With Installation Instructions & Owner's Manual - 5 Micron Sediment Pre-Filter Now Included!
- Fully Validated To The UVDGM Protocol For 4-Log Adenovirus Reduction: United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) Validated Commercial UV Systems are suitable for locations that require validated water treatment systems.
- Applications Include: Public water providers, rest areas, churches, schools, community centers, campgrounds, dairy farms, poultry farms, restaurants, bed & breakfasts, hotels, hospitals, colleges, commercial business and more.
- Simple, Inexpensive, & Environmentally-Friendly Chemical-Free Bacteria & Virus Treatment
- A Small System For Small Public Water: The VIQUA PRO24-186 system provides safe drinking water for small public water systems (PWS), in accordance with state, provincial, and federal regulations. As PWS get smaller, the available capacity for testing, metering, and monitoring becomes a challenge. The PRO24-186 is designed to measure and log UV dose and flow, and with a four-point stepped validation, ensures safety and compliance at all times.
- Function: The PRO24-186 system provides over 186 mJ/cm2 UV dose for 4-log reduction of viruses, including the Adenovirus. The system consists of two chambers in series utilizing amalgam UV lamps, CoolTouchTM, and LightWiseTM technology. The Adenovirus system is fully third-party validated to USEPA UV Disinfection Guidance Manual (UVDGM) protocol for 4-log Adenovirus reduction. In addition to the virus reduction, each of the chambers has been validated to provide 4-log reduction of Cryptosporidium and Giardia.
Includes The COMMcenter™: The Commcenter provides live monitoring, records performance, and allows for communication with the the PRO24-186 between the two controllers where it is connected to the primary unit in the system. When a Mini-SD card is inserted into the system, information is recorded every minute. A 512 MB Mini-SD card should store 18 years’ worth of information. Without the Mini-SD, the COMMcenter™ will store the last 40 alarms that have occurred.
- Sizing: Suitable For Up To 24gpm Flow Rates Or Plumb Multiple Units To Accommodate Higher Flow Rates.
- Removal Capacities: 4-Log 99.99% Destruction of Bacteria, Viruses, and Protozoan Cysts
- Support: When other companies close for the day, weekend and holidays, we are still open and available to answer your questions and offer tech support. Our Online Live Chat is available from 5am to 10pm PST, 365 days a year (holidays included) - Emails & Contact Forms are also answered 7 days a week 365 days a year (holidays included) or if you prefer to call (1-877-788-8387) or (1-858-927-4690) our office hours are from 9am-5pm PST Monday-Friday.
- Company: For more than 20 years, RainDance Water Systems has been providing proven long term water treatment equipment for residential homes, commercial business, farms and livestock.
IN STOCK - Yes
Includes Free Delivery
Within The Continental US
Have a Question Or
Need Help With Your Purchase?
Talk To A Certified
RainDance Water Systems Specialist
Flow Rate (186MJ/CM2 Dose): 24 gpm (4-Log)
Rated For USEPA Validation
Ambient Temperature: 36F-104F
Pressure Range: 5-125 psi
|Parameters||99.99% destruction of
bacteria, viruses, and protozoan cysts
Total iron is less than 0.3ppm - No Iron Bacteria
Hydrogen Sulfide is less than 0.05ppm
Suspended Solids is less than 10ppm
Manganese is less than 0.05ppm
Water Hardness below 7 gpg
|Inlet/Outlet: 1.25” MNPT
/ 1" FMPT Combo
Chamber Length Qty: (2) 41" x 18"
Controller Qty: (2) 13" x 6.5" x 4.5"
Commcenter: Qty: (1) aprrox. 10" x 6.5"
|Chamber Material 316 SS
Visual “Power On”
Visual Lamp Life Remaining
Audible Lamp Life Failure
Audible Lamp Replacement Reminder
UV Sensor and Flow Meter Included
UV Lamp Should Be Replaced Every 2 Years
Power Consumption: 460w (5amps)
|Warranty||10yr for UV Chamber
1yr for UV Lamps, Sleeves & Sensors
Do You Require A Third Party Validated UV System: UV Systems that are Validated to USEPA Standard are typically used in "public" drinking water facilities. This includes such facilities as restaurants, campgrounds, churches, offices, beverage and produce growers.
The Pro24-186 Ultraviolet System offers an powerful high output with twice the power of other UV systems. Equipped with a COMMcenter control package to provide a real-time measure of the delivered dose
The PRO24-186 4-Log Adenovirus UV water disinfection system. UV makes complying with the Ground Water Rule and LT2 regulations a lot easier.
Validated with USEPA, the PRO 24-186 offers outstanding 4-Log UV disinfection performance for commercial applications.
FREE Product Accessories Included
Flash Drive - Installation is made easy
with our Ultraviolet UV System Flash Drive, which includes
essential information such as detailed installation
instructions, pictured diagrams, manuals, and more!
|Limited FREE Time Offer: Heavy-Duty PRE water filter designed to filter excessive sediment, grit, and debris. Easily installs before the UV System. Includes 4.5" x 20" Filter Housing w/ 1" Plumbing Ports, Mounting Bracket, Wrench, and (1) Pleated Reusable Washable Sediment Cartridge|
|Product Questions & Answers|
Have a UV question that hasn't been answered? Live chat with a RainDance specialist for a quick answer!
|Q: Is The PRO24-186 UV Water Disinfection System Certified To Treat Adenovirus?||A: The PRO24-186 4-Log Adenovirus UV water disinfection system makes complying with the Ground Water Rule and LT2 regulations a lot easier. These systems provide a 186 mJ/cm2 UV dose for 4-log reduction of viruses, including Adenovirus. The PRO24-186 systems are fully validated to UVDGM protocol for 4-log Adenovirus reduction. 4-log virus validated UV disinfection equipment provides significantly greater community safety and peace of mind for small public water systems. The VIQUA PRO24-186 system provides safe drinking water for small public water systems (PWS), in accordance with state, provincial, and federal regulations. As PWS get smaller, the available capacity for testing, metering, and monitoring becomes a challenge. The PRO24-186 is designed to measure and log UV dose and flow, and with a four-point stepped validation, ensures safety and compliance at all times.|
Q: How does the UV system remove bacteria?
|A: As water flows past the UV lamp(s) in a UV disinfection system, microorganisms are exposed to Ultraviolet light energy. Ultraviolet light alters the DNA material in cells so that bacteria, viruses, molds, algae and other microorganisms can no longer reproduce. The microorganisms are considered dead, and the risk of disease from them is eliminated. The process of UV Disinfection is accomplished without adding any harmful chemicals to your drinking water and does not distort the water or effect its pH value.|
Q: Will a UV system remove iron bacteria?
|A: No, iron bacteria is a different variety of bacteria that will coat the entire UV system in a slimy substance, causing fouling and costly replacement. Iron bacteria is not necessarily a harmful bacteria, it is more of a nuisance and requires a chemical oxidation followed by filtration for effective removal|
Q: Do I need a water softener with a UV system?
|A: If your water hardness is over 7gpg (120mg/L) a water softener is recommended to prevent scale build-up on the quartz sleeve and reduce cleaning and replacement frequency.|
Q: Do I need a plumber to install?
|A: If you are handy and have basic plumbing skills you should have no problem with this installation. We provide detailed installation instructions, pictures, and offer several means of tech support for you or your plumber.|
Q: I have a higher flow rate requirement, what to you offer?
|A: Each PRO24-186 comes with two chambers that need to be in series to achieve 24gpm 4-Log uv disinfection validation. You can installed two sets or more of PRO24-186 systems in parallel to achieve your designed higher flow rate.|
|Premium Feature Included With the PRO24-186 4-Log UV System|
Viqua COMMcenter Smart UV Control Center Panel Included With The PRO24-186 UV Water Disinfection System
- A must have if your water is frequently monitored and tested! The control center displays the system function and performance over an extended period of time for.
- Displays UV Dose, Alarm History, Lamp Hours, and other performance parameters.
- Mini-SD Card: The COMMcenter has the ability to store data on the performance of your UV system(s) to a mini-SD card (available at various retail stores). Information is recorded every minute and a 512MB card should store 18 years worth of information. To use this data-logging feature, simply insert a mini-SD card into the slot on the left side of the COMMcenter. To retrieve information simply insert the SD card into a card reader that is attached to your computer. Perfect for applications, such as DOH that may require you to generate daily reports as to the status of the UV system.
Multiple validated flow rates (10-24 US gpm). - Each PRO24-186 comes with two chambers that need to be in series. You can installed two sets or more of PRO24-186 systems in parallel to achieve your designed higher flow rate.